Monthly Payment Option: Join the sisterhood. Discover how to unlock your purpose and power. Create a life you love to live, and fast-track your results in just 15 minutes a week!
You will be charged $97 now and $97 on this same day each subsequent month until you cancel your membership. If you decide not to continue, you can easily cancel your subscription any time in your Membership portal and you'll remain a member until the end of your existing paid period.
What you'll get:
- Immediate access to The Golden Room
- Guidance, coaching, and a clear path forward from an experienced women's life coach, therapist, and author.
- Weekly journal prompts and challenges that can be done in 15 minutes a week to help you discover your true purpose and live it fully.
- Monthly lesson with Amy to give you just enough information to make a meaningful transformation.
- Monthly group Q+A call with Amy to keep you on track and give you the support you need.
- Recordings of all calls in case you can't make it in person.
- A free digital copy of Amy's book, The Way of the Peaceful Woman: Awaken the Power of You, Create a Life You Love, and Set Yourself Free
- Bonus workbooks, classes, and calls
By enrolling in this community, you are agreeing to terms and conditions outlined in the Policies and Disclaimers and Terms and Conditions.
You also agree to observe the Golden Room Membership Community agreements:
- Respect: We agree to respect everyone in this space by listening openly and giving space to all voices.
- Using non-violent, non-judgmental communication: When we share in the Community, we do our best to speak from our own embodied experience. This includes using "I" rather than "you" language, and defaulting to asking questions with curiosity and compassion of each other unless advice is being sought.
- Confidentiality: We respect the people in our lives by referring to them anonymously (not using identifiers that would allow someone to find them) unless they have agreed otherwise. And if we've heard a story in the Community that has impacted our experience and we are compelled to share it outside, we observe these same guidelines of anonymity.
- Boundaries: We share with openness, while doing our best to observe our own desires and boundaries. If we aren't comfortable to share, we don't have to. And when we do, we understand that though a guideline of confidentiality is in place, we are indeed sharing our voice.
Come on in to The Golden Room! We're so excited to have you!!